In Nursery, or Foundation Stage 1, we offer either a morning (8:50-11:50) or afternoon session (12:30-3:30).
The majority of children enter FS1 during the autumn term in a gradual, well supported admissions process. Children are introduced to the routines of the school at a pace that they are comfortable with and staff have the time to support and help children settle into the environment.
- Autumn 1 – Pat-a-cake (growing up)
- Autumn 2 – On the move (transport)
- Spring 1 – Animal Antics (pets & wild animals)
- Spring 2 – What a beast (minibeasts)
- Summer 1 – Chomp & Stomp (dinosaurs)
- Summer 2 – Pesky Pirates